S ince 1983, Williamsburg Non-Profit Housing Corporation has been keeping seniors and other adults in their communities longer by providing suitable housing and community support services.
Starting with the 1985 opening of Park Drive Villa an apartment building for seniors, Williamsburg Non Profit Housing Corporation has expanded their housing sites to meet the needs of the residents of the community. In addition, the J.W. MacIntosh Seniors Support Centre was built in 1991. As part of the continuum of the health care system, community support services are provided in the Township of South Dundas. All buildings are located in the village of Williamsburg.
- 1983 – Incorporation of Williamsburg Non-Profit Housing Corporation: Board of Directors was formed to apply for suitable housing for seniors in the community.
- 1985 – Park Drive Villa: 34 unit apartment building for seniors was built at 4324 Villa Drive
- 1989 – County Road 18 Group Home: 6 unit house for Community Living Dundas County Adults was built at 12445 County Road 18.
- 1991 – J.W. MacIntosh Seniors’ Support Centre: a member of the community support sector that provides vital health and community support services for seniors was built attached to Park Drive Villa at 4324 Villa Drive.
- 1991 – Park Drive Villa Addition: 4 modified apartments are added bringing the total to 38 units.
- 1993 – Schell Street Group Home: 6 unit house for Community Living Dundas County Adults was built at 4305 Schell St.
- 2009 – Tolley Place Townhouses: 4 buildings of 5 units each for mature adults and victims of abuse were built on Hess Street
Williamsburg Non-Profit Housing Corporation has been providing seniors and mature adults the opportunity to continue living worry free in the community. No more mowing the lawn or shovelling snow. General repairs to the building or appliances are carried out at no extra cost to you.
J.W. MacIntosh Seniors’ Support Centre is a wheel chair accessible building with automatic door openers, and wheelchair accessible washrooms. Staff members are avialable to assist in the provision of services as required by people with disabilities. As per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the documents required by the Customer Service Standard are available upon request.
To deliver innovative, comprehensive, timely and high quality housing and community support services to seniors and adults with disabilities residing in Dundas County and surrounding area.
To provide the best housing and community support services in the community.
To respect our residents, clients, staff, and volunteers and uphold their right to safety, privacy, and confidentiality.
Integrity and Accountability
To be trustworthy, transparent, and accountable to all stakeholders; including residents, clients, families, caregivers, volunteers, staff, board, funders, and any other community partners.
To be committed to a strong ethic of timely, dedicated, reliable, service where we listen, understand, and respond to any and all the housing and community support services needs within our mandate.
Innovation and Excellence
To continuously focus on quality improvement regarding best practices, client safety, risk management, and the cultivation and training of staff and volunteers.
Check out our Williamsburg Non-Profit Housing Corporation Fact Sheet!
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm